This recipe was prepared using Braun's Multiquick 7 Hand Blender and its food processor attachment.
- 350 g kale, hard stems removed and each leaf ripped into 4 pieces
- 1 tbsp shelled pistachio nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 160 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all the kale pieces to the Braun MultiQuick food processor attachment. Then add remaining ingredients--pistachio nuts, garlic, olive oil and water in the bowl. Process until finely chopped.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to use. Tastes even better the next day.