This recipe was prepared using Braun's Multiquick 7 Hand Blender and its whisk and 1.5-cup chopper attachments.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning blend
- 1 shallot
- 12 large cleaned shrimp
- 16 ¾ -inch cubes watermelon
- 1 gallon size sealable plastic bag
- 4 barbecue skewers
- Add olive oil and Cajun seasoning to the Braun MultiQuick beaker attachment. Attach the whisk and mix well.
- In the Braun MultiQuick 1.5-cup chopper attachment, add the shallot and finely chop.
- Place the shrimp in the bag and pour the oil and seasoning mixture over them. Add the chopped shallots. Seal the bag and lightly toss; let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to barbeque, arrange 4 watermelon chunks and 3 shrimp on each skewer. Grill for about 3-5 minutes on each side or until shrimp is cooked through. Serve immediately.