Special thanks to Kat at Mommy Kat and Kids for these delicious recipe for Tomato Bruschetta using the Braun PureMIx Blender. From appetizers to desserts, the Braun PureMix does it all! Check out the full blog post here.
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried basil or 2 tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Add garlic to blender and pulse on the Chop setting for a few seconds until slightly chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse on Chop setting for about ten seconds, until diced and combined.
- Empty bruschetta into cheesecloth-lined bowl. Squeeze cheesecloth gently to remove excess liquid.
- Transfer bruschetta to serving dish and serve with baguette chips.