- For the salmon burger, place the garlic, salmon and shallots in Braun’s MQ 40 chopper/ blender accessory with its chopping insert. Attach to a suitable hand blender and pulse on a medium speed until coarsely minced. Transfer to a bowl.
- Re-use the cleaned MQ 40 chopper/ blender accessory to finely chop the bread into breadcrumbs. Place bread pieces in the accessory, attach to the hand blender and roughly chop. Add the breadcrumbs, paprika, egg, lemon juice, olive oil and salt to the bowl. Mix together well and divide into six equal portions on a plate. Shape into patties, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- For the mango salsa, put all the ingredients into the MQ 20 chopper accessory. Conveniently switch the hand blender to this accessory and pulse on a medium setting until ingredients are roughly chopped and combined. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and refrigerate until needed.
- To prepare the burgers, heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the salmon burgers over a medium heat for 4 - 5 minutes on each side. They should be slightly pink and moist inside.
- Spread the mango and coriander salsa on one side of the hamburger buns then add the cooked salmon patties and serve.