Turkey potato purée
Makes approx. 300 g / 4 portions
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 100 g turkey, finely diced
- 100 g potato, diced
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- water for processing
- Cook the turkey in a pot in a small amount of water for 20 mins until almost tender.
- Place the potatoes and the carrots in the pot and add water as needed for the processing.
- Add one teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Once the turkey, potatoes and carrots are tender, blend using your MultiQuick 5Baby hand blender until a fine purée is obtained.