The Bulgarian split squats activate your thigh muscles (quadriceps femoris) and your gluteal muscles in particular.
1. Plant your front foot about 1-2 steps in front, and your rear foot on a chair or sofa
2. Keep your upper body straight, your shoulders back
3. Keep your torso firm and rigid
4. Lower your pelvis as vertical as possible until your knee almost touches the floor
5. Make sure your knee is in line with the tip of your foot
6. Press up with your front leg
7. Fully extend your knee and hips
Faceți clic aici pentru a accesa site-ul web global.