The Romanian deadlift is a very effective exercise for the entire posterior chain, i.e. your back and the hamstring muscles.
1. Stand with your feet approximately shoulder-width apart, feet pointing forwards
2. Keep your back straight, chest out, head up and extend the spine
3. Bend your knees slightly
4. With straight arms, push your hips back and move the dumbbells downwards,
keeping them close to the body
5. Stop the dumbbells at the lower knee
6. Then actively push hips forwards again
Faceți clic aici pentru a accesa site-ul web global.