1. To make the kofte, place the lamb with the garlic, mint leaves and spices in the large chopper accessory. Blend to form a fine mince.
2. Place the resulting mince in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow the flavours to develop.
3. With wet hands, divide the seasoned mince into 8 equal portions and mould each one around a wooden skewer into a long sausage shape.
4. Place all the ingredients for the herb and cucumber yoghurt into the large chopper accessory of the Braun Multiquick 7 cordless hand blender and blend. Once complete, empty the chopper accessory and set the fresh herb and cucumber yoghurt aside. Clean the chopper accessory.
5. When ready to cook the kofte, heat a griddle or grill to its highest setting. Place the koftes on the griddle or grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side
or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with fresh herb and cucumber yoghurt and lime.