- 25 minuten
- First blanch the peas for about 1 minute in boiling water, then cool down in ice-cold water so that they retain their beautiful colour. Let drain and set aside.
- Now add the lemon juice, cream cheese, salt and pepper to the peas and finely purée with Braun’s MQ 9 Hand blender.
- Wash the sweet potato and cut vertically into slices of 0,5 centimetres. Set Braun’s ID Breakfast Collection Toaster HT 5015 to the highest level and toast the sweet potato slices for approximately 5 minutes, or until they are done.
- For the poached egg, bring one litre of water with vinegar to a boil in a large pot, then reduce the temperature to the lowest level.
- Crack one egg into a small cup. Create a whirl in the water by stirring with a wooden spoon and swiftly let the egg slide into the centre. Poach for three to four minutes, then carefully lift it out of the water and season with salt. Proceed in the same way with the other eggs.
- To serve, first spread the potato slices with green pea cream, place a poached egg on each, then sprinkle with feta and bacon crumbs.