Tomato and carrot soup
Makes 2 servings
Preparation time: 60min
- 6 tomatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 litres vegetable stock
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the tomatoes into four equal pieces and remove the skin.
- Roughly dice the carrots and onion.
- Put the ingredients into a casserole dish, drizzle with olive oil and season with oregano, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, bring the vegetable stock to a boil. Add the roasted vegetables and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Purée everything with the help of Braun’s MultiQuick 5V Fit hand blender until you have a smooth soup.