Makes 2 servings
Preparation time: 20min
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp freshly chopped thyme or parsley
- 900g canned tomatoes, peeled with juice
- 600ml vegetable stock
- salt and pepper
- Warm the oil in the pan on a medium heat, add the onion and celery and fry them.
- Add the garlic and thyme (or parsley) and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to a boil at a higher heat, cooking for a further 10 minutes, before reducing the heat.
- Use Braun’s MQ 5V Fit hand blender to blend the soup.
- Season with salt and pepper.