Chocolate banana smoothie bowl
Makes 1 bowl
Preparation time: 10min
- 2 ripe bananas
- freeze in pieces for at least 2 hours or overnight
- 100 ml unsweetened almond drink or other milk
- 1-2 slightly heaped tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp honey
- blueberries and blackberries (frozen and thawed) or other fruits
- chia seeds or nuts
- Purée all ingredients with the help of Braun’s MultiQuick 5V Fit hand blender until you have a creamy mixture.
- Pour into two bowls, and sprinkle with fruit or another topping.