Carrot noodles with salmon and cream cheese sauce
Makes 1 serving
Preparation time: 30-40min
- 3 carrots
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 onion
- 1⁄2 bunch of dill/parsley
- 30g cream cheese with herbs
- a dash of water
- salt and pepper
- coconut oil
- Cut the salmon into small pieces.
- Cut the onion into small cubes and sauté in a pan with coconut oil.
- Mix the cream cheese with some water and add to the pan.
- Finely chop the herbs, add them to the salmon, then leave to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut the carrots into noodles with the Spiralizer accessory of Braun’s MultiQuick 5V Fit hand blender, and boil briefly in water.
- Add the noodles to the pan, and season to taste with spices.