Prep: about 1 hour 30 minutes
Chill: 2-3 hours
Difficulty Level: Difficult
For the Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp canned light peach juice from a 15-ounce can peaches in light syrup
- 22-ounce can full-fat canned coconut milk, stirred to combine
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp agar agar flakes
For the Jelly
- 2 cups raspberries
- 7 tbsp peach syrup (from can of peaches in coconut cream)
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp agar agar flakes
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 6 lady fingers
- 1 cup raspberries
- Peaches (from canned peaches above)
- 3 tsp shredded toasted coconut
FOR THE COCONUT CREAM
- Drain canned peaches over a bowl, save the peach halves for assembling and keep syrup to prepare recipe.
- Attach Braun’s Multiquick Hand blender blending shaft to the hand blender. Add the coconut milk, corn starch, agave nectar, peach syrup, and vanilla extract to Braun’s Multiquick beaker attachment. Puree the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the contents of the beaker into a saucepan, and then sprinkle in agar agar flakes. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once agar agar flakes have dissolved, take the pan off the heat. Let cool. Meanwhile clean Braun’s Hand blender blending shaft accessory.
- Once cool, blend contents of the saucepan using Braun’s Hand blender with the blending shaft attachment. As soon as the cream is smooth, transfer to a clean bowl cover with plastic wrap and reserve in the refrigerator to cool for at least 1 to 2 hours to set.
- After the cream has chilled it should be firm to the touch. If not, return it to refrigerator until it is.
FOR THE JELLY
- Attach the blending shaft to Braun’s Multiquick Hand blender. Add the raspberries into the beaker attachment. Mash the raspberries until fully puréed, and then pass through a sieve to remove the seeds, keeping as much purée as possible.
- Pour raspberries into saucepan, along with 7 tbsp peach syrup and water. Sprinkle in 3 tbsp agar agar flakes. Bring the mixture to a boil over a medium heat. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once the agar agar flakes have fully dissolved, take the pan off the heat. Let cool.
- Once cool, attach blending shaft attachment to Braun’s Multiquick Hand blender. Add the agave and cinnamon and puree for a couple of seconds until combined. Divide the mixture into six 8-ounce glasses.
- Chop each lady finger into 4 pieces and drop them into the jelly. Let cool, and then set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- When the coconut cream is firm and set, attach Braun’s Multiquick Hand blender with the whisk attachment to the hand blender. Whip the cream until it is smooth and fluffy.
- Remove glasses with jelly and lady fingers from the refrigerator. Prepare the fruit by cutting the raspberries in half and thinly slicing the peaches. Place two layers of the peach slices on top of the jelly, followed by a circle of raspberry halves facing outwards.
- Then spoon the coconut cream into the center of the glass, or place the coconut cream into a piping bag with a star tip and pipe the cream onto the peaches. Add more raspberries if desired. Sprinkle with toasted coconut to finish. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.