- Difficulté :
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper, heat a spoonful of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook the steaks for about 2 - 3 minutes, turning them once to seal in juices. Remove from the pan and cover to keep warm.
- For the crust, chop all of the dry ingredients with the help of Braun’s TributeCollection Kitchen machine KM 3050. Place this mixture in the food processor bowl and chop while adding oil through the unique feeding funnel. Pulse several times until a smooth green dough forms. The 900 W motor of the Kitchen machine whips through large amounts or hard ingredients efficiently. Remove the dough from the Kitchen machine and transfer to a clean bowl.
- Place the steaks on a shallow baking tray and spread a spoonful of the dough over each steak. Bake uncovered in the oven at 180ºC for about 5 minutes until the dough becomes a crispy crust.
- For the remoulade, use thefood processor bowl and insert its coarse shreddinginsert to shred the celeriac and apple. Mix the mayonnaise in a large bowl with the grain mustard and chopped parsley. Use the feeding funnel to easily fill the shredded celeriac, apple and lemon juice into the kitchen machine without having to open the top.
- Serve the steaks with the remoulade on the side.