- Difficulté :
- Thickly slice the aubergines lengthways.
- For the houmous grind the sesame seeds and place them with the remainder of the ingredients in the chopper accessory of the Braun Multiquick 5 hand blender to mix into a rough paste. Empty the accessory and rinse. Set the houmous aside.
- For the breadcrumbs blend the white bread using the chopper accessory on a medium speed setting.
- Place the aubergines on a large baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and place under an oven grill on a high setting for 10 minutes turning once and brushing with oil again until the slices are softened and cooked through.
- Spread a large spoonful of houmous on top of each slice of aubergine and scatter with breadcrumbs. Place under the oven grill on a high setting for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
- For the salad mix all the ingredients in a bowl and leave to sit for 10 minutes. Serve with aubergine grills.