- Difficulté :
- To prepare the meat, place the lamb into Braun’s MQ 70 food processor accessory together with all the other listed ingredients. Attach a suitable hand blender and start on low speed increasing gradually until it forms a fine mince. Place the resulting mince in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow the flavours to develop.
- With wet hands, divide the seasoned mince into 8 equal portions and mould each one around a wooden skewer into a long sausage shape.
- Heat a grill to its highest setting. Place the koftes on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked.
- For the homemade herb and cucumber yoghurt, place the herbs in Braun’s MQ 20 chopper accessory, which is the perfect tool for all your small chopping jobs.
- Next change the hand blender back to the MQ 70 food processor accessory with its chopping blade (just rise out quickly, it’s fast and easy to clean). Add the freshly chopped herbs, the cucumbers and the rest of the ingredients and blend to a fine mixture. Serve the fresh herb and cucumber yoghurt with the cooked koftes and a wedge of lime.