- Difficulté :
- For the vinaigrette, bring the sherry vinegar to a boil in a pan. Add the parsley, sultanas, olive oil, pine nuts, diced tomatoes and remove from heat. Season to taste.
- For the soup, place the onions, rosemary and potatoes in a saucepan with the fish stock. Bring this to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes until cooked.
- Remove from heat and put into Braun’s Identity Collection Jug blender JB 5160. The thermo resist glass enables you to easily blend the mixture even though it is still hot. Select the soup and purée program and press the «start» button. The program starts to run and ends automatically when the soup is perfectly smooth.
- Blend the olive oil into the potato mixture.
- For the sea bass, heat the oil in a frying pan and season the fish fillets. When the oil is hot add the fillets, skin side down and cook for 1 - 2 minutes until the skin becomes golden. Turn over and cook for another minute. Remove the filets and finish cooking in an oven for approximately 5 minutes at 180°C.
- Divide the fish fillets in the middle of four bowls and spoon over vinaigrette. Pour warm potato, rosemary and olive oil soup around the outside.