- In a small saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a simmer and in a separate heavy-based saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- In the meantime, attach the fine shredding insert to Braun’s TributeCollection Food processor FP 3010 using the large food processor bowl. Shred the pumpkin pieces using speed level 3 - 6. Set the pre-set speed function to start directly at the right speed to achieve more precise results.
- Attach the small chopper bowl to your Food processor and chop the onions in seconds without tearing eyes. Add the chopped onion and crushed garlic to the melted butter in the heavy-based sauce pan and stir over medium heat for two minutes until the onion has softened. Then shred the pumpkin with the help of the large food processor bowl and its coarse shredding insert and add it to the pan to cook for another 1 - 2 minutes. Clean the mini-chopper insert.
- Add the rice and stir. Slowly pour some of the hot chicken stock into the pan until the rice is just covered. Stir gently until the stock has been absorbed. Continue to pour in the stock gradually and stir until all the stock has been absorbed and the rice has softened.
- Attach the small chopper bowl to the Food processor again and chop the pecorino cheese. Add the grated pecorino to the pan and stir in the mascarpone until it is fully melted. Add the sage leaves. Season to taste, stir in the olive oil and serve.