This recipe was prepared using the Braun MultiMix Hand Mixer with MultiWhisk Beaters attachment.
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- ½ cup full fat ricotta cheese (4.5 ounces)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (6.5 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons confectionery sugar, or to taste
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream + additional for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients except the heavy cream to a large bowl. Using the MultiWhisk Beaters attachment, mix well on speeds 7-8. Add the cream and whip until creamy. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve garnished with a dollop of fresh cream and chocolate shavings or chopped lightly salted pistachios. Use dippers such as graham crackers, lady fingers, ginger snaps or chocolate cookies, strawberries, sliced pears or apples and bananas.