This recipe was prepared using Braun's Multiquick 7 Hand Blender with the food processor attachment.
- 3 carrots with tops, peeled
- 1 fennel with tops
- 6 radishes with tops
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Pick and reserve 3 tablespoons carrot top greens; trim the carrots. Pick and reserve fennel fronds; trim, quarter, and core the fennel bulb. Pick and reserve unbruised radish greens; trim the radishes.
- Fit the thin slicing disk into the Braun MultiQuick 7 food processor attachment and slice the carrots, fennel, and radishes. Transfer the vegetables to a large bowl.
- Change the disk to the knife blade attachment (no need to wash the bowl). Zest and juice the lemon into the bowl, then add the honey, reserved carrot tops, and generous pinch each of salt and pepper. Chop until well mixed, then add the oil in a steady stream with the blade running.
- Pour over the sliced vegetables and toss until evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish and tear the reserved fennel fronds and radish leaves on top.