This recipe was prepared using the Braun MultiQuick 9 Hand blender.
- 1 cup persimmon pulp
- 1/4 tsp. grated ginger
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup (or 2 tbl honey)
- Purée persimmon pulp with the MQ9 Hand blender until smooth. Pour into small saucepan. Stir in grated ginger to taste, and cinnamon.
- Bring to boil over medium heat. Boil for 2 minutes, until persimmons cook down slightly.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and sweetener of choice.
- Serve immediately with granola or over pancakes. You can also let it cool and store it in your fridge for a yummy yogurt bowl.