This recipe was prepared using Braun's MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with 2-cup chopper attachment.
- 1 lb. fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup curly parsley
- 2 tsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 scallion, cut into 4 pieces
- 2-3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled, optional
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Foil line a baking sheet with sides. Put 1/2 the cauliflower florets in the Braun MultiQuick 7 2-cup chopper attachment. Pulse on high speed until finely chopped but not mushy. It should look like couscous. Pour into a medium sized bowl. Repeat with the rest of the cauliflower.
- In the 2-cup chopper attachment, add the garlic and pulse on high speed to chop finely. Add to the cauliflower. Stir in 3 tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Pour mixture onto prepared sheet pan and flatten into an even layer. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the rest of the ingredients. Add the parsley and mint to the 2-cup chopper attachment and finely chop with a couple of pulses on high speed. Pour into a small bowl. Add scallion to the chopper and roughly chop on high speed. Add to the parsley mixture. Set aside until cauliflower is cooked.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. When cool, lift foil with cauliflower and pour into a large bowl. Add parsley mixture, lemon juice, remaining tablespoon olive oil, cherry tomatoes, feta and almonds if using. Season with salt and pepper and serve or refrigerate until ready to eat.
Chef’s tip: Make this recipe a day ahead. Let it sit overnight in the fridge and serve it for dinner or lunch the next day with a large green salad and/or roasted chicken or grilled shrimp.