- Use Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with food processor attachment with fine shredding attachment to shred the zucchini.
- Using the 2-cup chopper attachment, finely chop the parmesan cheese. Wipe out the bowl and repeat with the ricotta salata.
- Take Braun’s MultiQuick 7 1.5 cup chopper attachment and chop the chives. Wipe the bowl clean and repeat with the oregano.
- Make sure oven rack is on second level from the top. Turn on broiler. Add the eggs to a large bowl and beat well with the MultiQuick 7 whisk attachment. Then add the shredded zucchini, parmesan, ricotta, chives, oregano, continuously whisking throughout at a medium speed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter and oil in a 10-inch oven-proof non-stick frying pan. Pour in the egg mixture and cook on medium for 3 minutes until the bottom has set.
- Place in the oven and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until completely set. Let cool for 5 minutes, then flip on a serving plate. Cut into wedges and serve.
Once cooled, slices of the frittata can be put in the freezer for storage. Simply defrost and reheat in the oven.