We are thrilled to partner with Britni from Play. Party. Plan. to create this amazingly beautiful strawberry soup recipe using the Braun PureMix Blender! This easy-to-make recipe is refreshing and perfect for summer! See the full blog post here
- 4 cups strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 green apple (optional), minced into small cubes
- 1 kiwi (optional), minced into small cubes
- 4 blackberries, chopped
- Fruit Dip
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat simple syrup until sugar is completely dissolved, 3-5 minutes.
- Put strawberries and simple syrup in blender and blend on liquid setting until liquified.
- Top with a dollop of fruit dip and chopped apple, kiwi, and blackberries.