We partnered with BuzzFeed’s Tasty to create a series of delicious recipes, made exclusively with our Braun MultiQuick 7 Hand Blender. The Mini Stuffed Italian Peppers will be the hit of your next happy hour no matter what season it is!
1 bag mini sweet peppers
1 pound Italian sausage (hot or sweet), casing removed
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
½ small yellow onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup ketchup
½ cup brown sugar
1 large garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F/204C
2. Mix sausage, bread crumbs and eggs and onion together, set aside
3. Cut off tops of peppers and carefully remove seeds and membrane.
4. Using a large plastic storage bag place sausage mixture in bag and cut a small opening in one of the corners to make a piping bag
5. Carefully pipe sausage into the peppers, line on a lightly oiled baking pan
6. Bake peppers for 15 minutes, then turn and continue to brown another 5 minutes.
7. Blend all sauce ingredients using Braun Multiquick Hand Blender , lightly simmer over med heat until thick, about 5 minutes.
8. Lightly baste peppers with BBQ sauce, serve with additional sauce and bread.