Thanks to Wendy Polisi for creating this delicious recipe for Greek Chicken Tacos with Tzatziki Sauce using the Braun PureMix Blender. This easy-to-make recipe is the perfect unexpected twist on the traditional Taco Tuesday! Check out the full blog post here
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 12 ounces shredded cooked chicken
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, sliced thin
- ¼ cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped or 4 drops dill essential oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- To make tzatziki sauce place chopped cucumber in a strainer and sprinkle well with salt. Allow to sit over a bowl for 5 minutes. With a clean dish cloth gently squeeze out excess moisture.
- In a medium bowl combine cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, dill, parsley garlic and salt. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To make tacos, wash butter lettuce and separate into leaves. Place leaves on a plate. Top with chicken, feta, grape tomatoes, onion, and pepperoncini. Drizzle with tzatziki sauce and serve.