We can’t wait to try this Crust-less Mini Quiche Recipe made by Amanda Taylor at Guide 4 Moms using the Braun MultiQuick Hand Blender and PureMix Blender. Check out the full blog post here
- Shredded Cheese
- Bacon (crumbled)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using the Braun PureMix Blender, chop up the preferred “mix-ins” to add to the mini quiches.
- Whip the eggs using the Braun Multiquick Hand Blender.
- Once the eggs are currently beaten, split the mixture evenly in 12 muffin cups. Fill each one with the appropriate mix-ins you prefer and place in the oven.
- Cook mini-quiches for 10 minutes, turn pan 180 degrees and cook an additional 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!