We love this recipe for Cilantro Lime Chicken created by our friends at Dinner at the Zoo using the Braun PureMix Blender! This tasty recipe is the perfect way to spice up your chicken this summer. Read the full blog post here
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 packed cup of cilantro leaves and stems
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Cilantro sprigs and lime wedges for garnish
- Place the lime zest and juice, cilantro, olive oil, honey, garlic, salt and pepper in a Braun PureMix Blender. Blend for 1 minute until sauce is smooth.
- Divide the sauce in half. Pour half of the sauce into a resealable bag. Add the chicken and seal the bag; shake to coat the chicken in the marinade. Place the remaining sauce in the refrigerator.
- Marinate the chicken for 1-4 hours.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat. Cook the chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- After the chicken is cooked, brush the remaining sauce over the chicken. Serve any leftover sauce on the side for dipping.
- Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs if desired.