We’re so excited to partner with Spaceships and Laser Beams to bring you this delicious recipe for No Churn Chocolate Coffee Ice c=Cream created using the Braun BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker and Multiquick 7 Hand Blender. We can’t wait to make this on a hot summer day! Check out the full blog post here
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Using a hand blender or mixer, blend heavy cream on high until it’s thick with stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, whisk together condensed milk and coffee until completely combined.
- Slowly pour coffee mixture into blender/mixer; mix on low. Pause and scrape down sides and continue until completely incorporated. Turn speed back to high and whip for about 1 minute, or until mixture is thick again.
- Gently fold chocolate chunks into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe pan (I like to use a loaf pan), smoothing the top. Place into freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!