We love the Blueberry Whipped Cream recipe created by Britni at Play. Party. Plan. using the Braun Multiquick Hand Blender. This delicious recipe is the perfect summertime treat for all ages! Check out the full blog post here
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- Place beater and glass or metal bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes to chill.
- While chilling, use hand blender to completely mash blueberries into liquid form.
- Once bowl and beater are chilled, beat whipping cream and sugar in large bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- Add blueberry sauce into cream mixture and continue beating for 3-5 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Serve blueberry whipped cream over angel food cake, pie, cobbler, or ice cream.