Check out this great recipe for No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake Parfait using the Braun PureMix Blender by Allyson at Domestic Superhero. Read the full blog post here.
Ingredients for cheesecake layer
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 TBS sugar
- 2 TBS heavy cream
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
Ingredients for cranberry compote
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 TBS water
- 1 TBS cornstarch
Ingredients for whipped cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 TBS sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Using your blender, add all ingredients for the cheesecake layer except the graham crackers. Mix the ingredients until smooth, and be sure to scrape down the sides, and then mix again. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pot, add cranberries, lemon juice, 1/2 cup water; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until cranberries are popping and the juice is thickening. In a small bowl mix 2 TBS water and cornstarch, then pour into cranberry mixture. Bring to a quick boil, stir, and then remove from heat once thickened. Set aside.
- To assemble the parfaits: add 1/4 cup of graham crackers to the bottom of each cup, then half the cream cheese mixture to each cup, top with cranberries; place into fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- For whipped cream: Add heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla into the clean blender; mix for about 45 seconds or until thickened. When serving, add whipped cream.