Special thanks to Sia from Diary of a Fit Mommy for this healthy recipe for Banana Apple Breakfast Muffins, using the Braun MultiQuick 9 Hand blender. Read her full blog post here.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 tbsp cinnaon
- 1 apple
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray
- Combine eggs, banana, butter into bowl and mix well
- Pour oats into the same bowl and mix well
- Chop the apple and mix into the batter
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tins
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool and Enjoy!