This vegan recipe was made with the Braun PureMix Power Blender.
- 8 oz crunchy vegan gingersnaps, finely ground
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tbsp vegan butter, melted + additional for greasing pan
- 2 8 oz containers of vegan cream cheese (I used Tofutti), room temperature
- 1 tsp orange zest
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- Garnish: fresh blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Into a large mixing bowl, combine ginger snap crumbs, sugar and vegan butter and combine well with a fork. Into a greased 9-inch spring form pan, press mixture firmly and evenly and form a crust lining the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool before filling.
- Add the vegan cream cheese, orange zest, orange juice, sugar, vanilla and coconut milk to the Braun PureMix Power Blender until creamy on 3. Pour mixture into cooled crust and spread evenly. Bake for 30 minutes. Mixture will not be completely set. Place in refrigerate for at least 1 ½ hours to cool and set.
- When ready to serve, cut into slices and top with fresh blackberries or your favorite fruit. Recipe can be made ahead and stored in refrigerator.