This vegan recipe was created with using the Braun PureMix Blender.
Makes 12 muffins:
- 3 large ripe bananas, peeled
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips, or to taste
- 2-4 tbsp almond butter, optional
- Place bananas in the Braun PureMix Power Blender. Blend well.
- Add sugar and vanilla and blend well.
- In a medium bowl, mix together baking powder, salt and flour.
- Add 1/3 of this flour mixture and the oil to the blender and blend until just combined.
- Remove blender jug from motor and stir in remaining flour mixture and the chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spoon ½ of the batter evenly into the 12 cups of the muffin tray. Then spoon in ½-1 teaspoon almond butter on top. Spoon remaining batter over the almond butter to cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when poked in the center of the muffin. Remove from oven and cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.