This recipe was prepared using the Braun PureMix Power Blender.
- 2 ½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup milk
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 20 ounce fresh ripe and peeled or frozen and sliced peaches, divided
- Add the heavy cream, both milks and 8 ounces of the peaches to the Braun PureMix Power Blender. Turn blender on and press 3 for about 45 seconds until mixture is just smooth and creamy—don’t mix too long or cream will separate.
- Pour into a 1-quart freezer container, and cover tightly with a lid.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or until completely frozen. (This will vary depending on your freezer) Remove from freezer and let sit for about 15 minutes or until soft enough to scoop.