This recipe was prepared using a Braun PureMix Countertop Blender and the Braun MultiQuick 7 hand blender with its 1.5-cup chopper attachment.
- Small piece fresh peeled ginger, about 1-inch by ¾-inch by ½-inch
- Small piece fresh peeled turmeric, about 1-inch by ¾ -inch by ½ -inch
- 1 ½ tsp orange zest
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon + additional for serving
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cups almond milk, divided
- Add the ginger, turmeric, orange zest, cinnamon, honey and 2 tablespoons almond milk to the Braun MultiQuick 1.5-cup chopper attachment; blend well until mixture is smooth.
- Add remaining almond milk to a small pot. Add ginger mixture and heat on medium mixture is hot but not boiling. Lower heat to medium low and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Pour hot mixture into Braun PureMix countertop blender. Cover and press the On/Off button, then “puree” until frothy. Pour into two small mugs, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately.