This recipe was prepared using a Braun PureMix Countertop Blender
- 1 ¾ cups vanilla almond milk, divided
- 2 Chai tea bags
- 2 cups frozen yogurt
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground ginger
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish (optional)
- The day before, pour ¾ cup almond milk into an ice cube tray to make 6 ice cubes.
- An hour (or more) before making your shake, heat remaining 1 cup almond milk and let it cool in the fridge with 2 Chai tea bags to infuse.
- When ready to make your drink, add all of the ingredients to the Braun PureMix Countertop Blender. Blend to perfection by pressing the On/Off button, then select “ice crush” to start. Press it again until it has reached your desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.