This recipe was prepared using the Braun PureMix Power Blender.
- 2 peeled, large frozen banana
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk, chilled
- ½ cup fresh mango + additional for garnish, optional, chilled
- ½ cup dragon fruit + additional for garnish, optional
- Toasted coconut, for garnish, optional
- Chocolate chip cookies (for ice cream sandwiches)
- Add the frozen bananas, coconut milk, mango, and dragon fruit to the Braun Pure Mix Power Blender. Blend well until fully combined (try the smoothie button to blend). Pour into a freezer-safe container with a lid and freeze for at least 1 hour until slightly firm. Time will vary depending on how cold your freezer is.
- When cold enough to scoop or spoon out of the container, divide into bowls and serve with optional garnish: additional mango, dragon fruit and, or toasted coconut.
- For a fun alternative, scoop some of the nice cream onto 2 chocolate chip cookies and make a Nice Cream Sandwich!