This recipe was prepared using the Braun MultiQuick 9 Hand blender with the food processor attachment.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- White decorator icing, optional
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the flour, oats, and baking powder in the food processor attachment with the chopping blade attached. Pulse to combine. Add the peanut butter and honey and pulse until blended. Pour the milk through the feed tube and blend until a soft dough forms.
- Divide the dough in half. Roll out one half of dough on a lightly floured surface and to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out biscuits using 3 1/2-inch bone-shaped cookie cutters.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until the bottoms are lightly brown. Do not turn. Cool on a rack and then store in an airtight container.