- 4 - 6
- This is an easy flat bread recipe that makes a delicious side dish to any meal.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Combine the flour, yeast, sugar and salt in the universal bowl from Braun’s TributeCollection Food processor FX 3030. Start directly at your pre-set speed for better control over performance and precise results. While the motor is running, easily add water and half the olive oil through the filling tube. After 3 - 4 minutes the dough should be smooth and elastic. Place in a clean, lightly greased bowl and cover with a damp tea towel. Set aside in a warm, draught-free place for 40 minutes or until the dough doubles in size.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead until the dough is knocked back to its original size. Divide the dough into 2 even portions. Use a rolling pin to roll 1 portion out to a 4 mm-thick rough rectangle. Place onto an oven tray. Repeat with the remaining portion.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the heat and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Thanks to the smart side-by-side bowl system, now put the sun dried tomatoes and olives in the small chopper bowl from the food processor and chop on medium to high speed – for only a few seconds.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over each portion and sprinkle with the chopped sun dried tomatoes, olives, rosemary and salt flakes.