- For the roasted red pepper mayonnaise, preheat the oven to 200ºC and roast the red pepper for 15 minutes until the skin starts to blacken and blister. Place in a bowl and cover well with cling-film. When cool, peel the skin off the peppers by hand, remove the seeds and cut them in half.
- Place the egg yolks, vinegar, seasoning, mustard and the roasted red pepper into Braun’s MQ 40 chopper/ blender accessory. Attach to a suitable hand blender and just pulse once or twice to a silky paste.
- Remove the lid of the accessory, add the vegetable oil, replace the lid and blend again on medium speed. After a minute or two, the mixture will change consistency and will emulsify into a thick sauce.
- For the lemon and coriander crust, place the coriander, torn bread pieces and cheese into Braun’s MQ 20 chopper accessory. Attach to the hand blender and finely chop. Open the lid, add the rest of the ingredients and blend until silky, smooth.
- Cover the cod fillet with a spoonful of lemon-coriander crust and place on an oiled baking tray. Bake the fish for 15 minutes at 200ºC. Serve with red pepper mayonnaise.