- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Meanwhile attach a suitable hand blender to Braun’s MQ 70 food processor accessory with its slicing insert to slice really even onion slices, extremely fast without tearing eyes.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large saucepan and add the sliced onions. Cook for only a few minutes over a low heat uncovered and stir with a wooden spoon until they start to soften.
- For quicker preparation results, place the basil leaves, black olives and feta cheese in Braun’s MQ 20 chopper accessory and attach the hand blender with one simple click. Chop to a rough mixture and put together with the cooked Orrechiette pasta in a large bowl.
- Use the MQ 20 chopper accessory again to grate the Parmesan. Simply attach the hand blender to the accessory and roughly mince. Add the Parmesan to the large bowl, mix well with a tablespoon, season with salt and pepper and serve in individual portions.
- This is the perfect dish to impress your vegetarian friends – not only is it quick and easy, but it’s delicious too!