- 75 mins
- Boil the purple yam until tender then mash using the Braun Multiquick Masher attachment.
- In a pot, melt butter then add the evaporated milk, condensed milk, sugar and vanilla extra. Stir constantly until well-combined using the Bruan Multiquick hand blender.
- Add the purple yam then stir until the texture of the mixture becomes really thick (about 15 to 20 minutes over low fire). You may also add a drop of food coloring (optional).
- Transfer the mixture to a mold or any container and let the temperature cool down.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with a dollop of butter when serving (optional).