- The 3-in-1 high performance system allows you to attach the food processor bowl to Braun’s TributeCollection Kitchen machine KM 3050 to chop the fresh parmesan until smooth.
- Then attach the dough bowl to your kitchen machine. Mix the butter, parmesan, rosemary, flour, cayenne, salt and pepper in the dough bowl at speed level 7 until the mixture forms an even dough. The result will be as good as hand-made dough - just with less effort.
- Place the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead into a ball shape. Wrap in plastic foil and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper. Place dough onto greaseproof paper and cover with another piece of greaseproof paper. Roll out dough between the 2 sheets of greaseproof paper until 0.5 cm thick. Using a 5 cm round biscuit cutter, cut rounds from dough. Press unused dough together. Repeat process until all dough is used.
- Bake biscuits for 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.