- Crumble the yeast cube and heat up the milk. Mix them together until you have a thin paste. Cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Put the flour in a bowl and add sugar, oil and a pinch of salt. Finally, add the yeast milk and use the Braun MultiMix 3 Hand mixer HM 3000 with the kneading hook accessory to knead the dough until it has a smooth texture. Thanks to the SmartMix technology especially kneading dough with thick consistency will be easier and effortless since the weight is directed into the bowl instead of your hand. Cover the dough again and let it rise in the oven at about 50 °C for about 45 minutes.
- Knead the dough once more and let it rest for another 20 minutes.
- Grease a baking dish, roll out the dough and top evenly with apple pieces (add raisins if desired). Let the dough rise for a few minutes while you start with the crumble topping. Mix flour, sugar, butter and some cinnamon in a bowl. Use the dough hook accessory once again until the mixture is crumbly.
- Spread the crumbles on top of the apple pieces and put everything into the oven at 200°C for approximately 30 min. Leave to cool slightly on the baking sheet for 4-5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to harden.