1. For the cake base, place the digestive biscuits in the Braun Multiquick 5’s compact kitchen machine and use the chopping blades to create a fine crumbly texture.
2. Add the melted butter to this and pulse to create a thicker texture.
3. Press the crumbly mixture into the base of a 20cm round tart mould. Chill in the refrigerator to firm up.
4. For the cheesecake, whisk the light soft cheese with the ricotta and icing sugar using the Braun Multiquick 5’s whisk accessory, then fold the zest of 2 lemons.
5. Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water, then melt the sheets in the juice of 3 lemons over a low heat. It is important that the juice is not brought to the boil.
6. Beat the gelatin and juice mixture into the cheese mix, then spoon everything on top of the biscuit base. Place in the refrigerator and chill until set. To serve, dust the cheesecake with icing sugar and serve with red fruits.