1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Prepare an 18cm deep square tin for baking by lining it with nonstick baking paper.
3. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl over a low heat and stir occasionally. Mix the eggs and sugar in the Braun Multiquick 7 hand blender’s large chopper accessory.
4. Transfer the chocolate and butter mixture and egg and sugar mixture into the Braun Multiquick 7 hand blender’s large chopper accessory. Slowly add the almonds, orange zest, baking powder, flour and cocoa.
5. Transfer mixture to the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes.
6. When cooked, leave to cool in the tin, before cutting into 12 bite-sized squares.