Bring a touch of Mediterranean flair to your table. This fresh zucchini casserole is so quick and easy to prepare. Just try it!
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (fan oven 180° C).
- Pre-cook the pasta in a pot following the instructions on the package. Wash the zucchini and cut into slices.
- Bring the vegetable stock and water to the boil and cook the zucchini slices in it for 3 minutes.
- Whisk cream or milk with salt and pepper.
- Mix the pre-cooked pasty and zucchini in a casserole form, pour the cream over them, so that the pasta and zucchini are half covered by the liquid.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake the casserole in the oven for app. 20 minutes.