The Italian menu
Welcome to your own trattoria: The fast Italian 3-course menu.
Leek cream with ham
1. Melt the butter in a pot and stew the leek in it until soft.
2. Put leek and stock into a pot and heat slowly. Remove from the heat before boiling point and blend with your hand blender.
3. Add the cream and flavour with salt and pepper.
4. Serve with ham and ciabatta.
Pasta with ragout of beef, olives, tomatoes and capers
1. Dice the meat and mince in the large chopper.
2. Heat half the olive oil and fry the meat at strong heat for app. 15 minutes until well done.
3. Chop the onion in your compact chopper.
4. Heat half the remaining olive oil in a small pan and sauté the onion for about 5 minutes.
5. Then add the diced tomatoes, cloves and laurel. Cook at low heat, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has evaporated.
6. Remove the laurel and cloves.
7. Blend the sauce with your hand blender and add to the meat.
8. Heat the remaining olive oil, sauté your garlic, add olives and capers and cook at low heat for app. 3 minutes.
9. Then add to the meat sauce. And finally add the chopped herbs.
Raspberry ice cream
1. Blend the frozen fruit with the caster sugar and cream in the large chopper of the Multiquick hand blender for about 30 seconds at setting 3.
2. Garnish with raspberries and mint and serve immediately.